every year after you turn 17 you get further away from being the age of the dancing queen and that’s my least favorite thing about growing up
ah but when you turn 34 you’re two dancing queens and thus having twice the time of your life. and at 51 you become the dancing triumvirate and three golden crowns are forged in your honor
lots to look forward to
"Because you’re not safe in this castle, and I will always defend you. Because you’re my wife;
Scrawny little mundane bastard.
Remember that today we're trying to get #WeNeedCoANews #WeNeedCityOfAshes trending topic!
If you’ve got a Twitter, it would be awesome to participate!
already answered! so I’ll answer THG if you don’t mind!
- character i’d like to see in a flower crown: PEETA OR FINNICK!
- character i’d like to see have an emotional breakdown: Johanna, because she is SO strong it would be interesting
- character i’d like to see get punched in the face: SNOW!
- character most likely to sing along to journey songs in the car: Peeta or Effie or Madge
- character who refuses to pull over and ask for directions on roadtrips: Gale or Katniss
- character who always stubs their toes on the washing machine: Haymitch
- character who changes their starbucks order ten times: oh Haymitch
- character who shows up late for everything: Haymitch and probably Katniss
- character who is the worst kisser: SNOW
- character who takes 45 minutes showers: Finnick <3 and Effie
- character who gets most bent out of shape over the pronunciation of gif: Effie, Heavensbee, Katniss and Gale probably.
Your opinion on gabriel lightwood? :) (i'd love to hear it!! <3)
Gabriel Lightwood is a little puppy who I love and let me tell you why:
- I hated him at first, I hated him so much especially when he said about Jem’s illness and something about Will like, what a douche
- Later I understood why he hated Will and somehow related because I have a sister and if someone made fun of her I would also be really pissed off! but he still wasn’t as good enough for me as Gideon
- Then Clockwork Princess came <3 The moment I fully accepted him was when he gave everything up to do the right thing and helped Charlotte! He noticed at last which was the good side and even if there was a major risk of loosing everything he didn’t accept Wayland’s offer (wayland, that bastard)
- I love that we explored his POV because I wanted to know more about him and he seemed like such a real character, examples: when he went to all the struggle of killing his own dad! and what to decide about helping the Shadowhunters of the Institute and then his feelings about Cecily! his good relationship with Gideon at last because how it hurt when they were appart!
- And I loved how Will and him were able to be friends (or kind of) at the end of Clockwork Princess because I always wanted them to be friends!
So basically Gabriel Lightwood is a very well written character. He is a character that has grown on me and I learnt to love (even if it was until the last book) and he is noble, brave, considerate, caring, etc. etc… etc… Everyone should love Gabriel Lightwood! He is a baby!
can people stop comparing everyone to Katniss
i mean ugh
it’s not like every YA main character has to be “the next Katniss”